hiee ladies…! Most of us go throgh that arghh….!time when we just cant be stable..everything sets on roller coaster ride..our mood swings…food cravings,irritation and depression… how many of us have figured out why is it happening to us and for the specific time of the month…??? IT IS NOTHING BUT THE P.M.S.that is Premenstrual Syndrome..hold on..no reason to get panic…85%of us experience it..and its absolutely fine to have it..!!only thing is we need to aware of why it happens..the symptoms aaaaand the solution!! P.M.S. has symptoms as follows
- stomach upset
- food cravings especially sweet food..
- mood swings
- tightness in breast
- sleep disturbances
- panic ness
- increased heart beats and sweating
- nervousness and depression..
if you are experiencing any of these symptoms you need to a bit careful to make those days bright and happy as other days!! WHAT causes P.M.S?
- unhealthy lifestyle
- inadequate sleep
- eating cheese or dairy products in excess
- emotional setback
- stress that involve competition,family tensions and all stress we come across
- deep sadness,grief and dumped feelings in mind..
HOW can we take care?
- Stop eating refined flour, sugar, and processed foods.
- Cut out caffeine.
- Stop drinking alcohol.
- Balance your blood sugar by eating protein, such as a protein shake, eggs, and nut butters, for breakfast.
- Eat evenly throughout the day and don’t skip meals.
- Don’t eat within three hours of bedtime.
- Cut out all dairy , especially gluten..
- Increase fiber in your diet from vegetables, fruit, nuts, seeds, beans, and whole grains.
- Increase omega-3 fats by eating more wild fish like sardines, herring, and wild salmon, as well as omega-3 eggs and walnuts..
I hope you will all be extra careful for those days and you have to be!!after all each one of you is special! keep smiling!have a happy cycle!:)please hit like if you find this helpful!:)